Friday, April 16, 2010

heart broken

If you are an online shopaholic like myself you know which sites have the best deals like gilt groupe, outnet and billion dollar babes. A couple days ago I received an email telling me that outnet was celebrating their first birthday and part of their celebration would be having a big sale where everything was $1. Only catch was you could only get one item and it wasn't yours until you checked out. They also said the start of the sale was a surprise and would be sent through email. I made a list of things that would be easy like shoes purses jewelry, things that I don't really need to figure out the sizing. Well silly me went out last night thinking oh well the sale won't start until at least 7 or 8 AM here on the west coast. I figured they would give us a chance to wake up and have a fighting chance. I was SADLY mistaken!!! I woke up abruptly at 8 AM thinking oh shoot it probably just started so I grabbed my iphone checked my new mail and lo and behold I have an email from outnet at 3 in the effing morning!!!!!!! There was no way I could have foreseen such an injustice to us Californians! It is a sad day for an online shopper :(

No comments:

Post a Comment