Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the belle of the New Years Ball?

Since I love to share my favorite looks, I thought it was only fitting that my last post of 2010 be my top 5 favorite NYE dresses. I will take all 5 of them please all you sexy men out there!

How can you go wrong with this body con dress. Lame and mesh?? 38 dollars?! Sexy new years to you sister :)

This dress is a fresh new take on New Years glam. I love the pop of color and the sexiness of the neckline. 

I have had my eye on this dress for quite some time. It would be perfect for a little get together with friends. The sequins are just enough that when paired with a glass of champagne you welcome the new year in just right. 


For a more formal soiree this dress would be the perfect look. It is conservative with its high neckline but on trend with the exaggerated ruffle at the shoulder. 



Lastly for all the ladies with sugar daddies. My favorite look for New Years Eve has to be this dress. It is the classic bandage style that Herve Leger is known for but has the most gorgeous sequin detail. This one I had to show the front and the back. 




That is it for my fab looks for New Years 2010. See you on the other side fashionistas.

No comments:

Post a Comment