Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide Part ONE

Christmas time is quickly approaching and I thought I would do a little gift guide. Each day I will post a new category.

First off the guide for the Girl who likes to Party.

Drinking with my bitches banner- $14
This is for your house party girl. Every soiree needs some decor!
This is for your glamourous party girl. Throw this jacket over anything and you will have the boys sayin " oh you fancy huh?"


This is for your cocktail connoisseur party girl. Who doesn't love getting new recipes to try out?
This is for the downtown party girl. Throw a casual jacket and boots with this and you are dressed for where ever the night may take you.
This is for your LBD party girl. The perfect statement necklace to bring out her little black dress. 

This is for your club hopping party girl. This would make a great holiday party dress. 
This is for your fancier party girl. The one who throws fab cocktail parties. How amazing is this!?!?! I always hate juggling my wine glass with a plate and now you don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment