Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby its cold outside,

Well it may not be cold outside since we are experiencing a bizarre heat wave in November. Nevertheless I think I will start preparing my Christmas wish list. Here is part one all courtesy of my favorite online site Nastygal.com


These are reminiscent of the Finsk wedges I adore but much easier to get here in the states and way easier on the wallet. 

These are a little more pricey but look just like the Burberry Boots I have had my eye on. They are perfect for winter and are right on trend with the utilitarian straps. 

This is the perfect twist on a body con skirt...literally. How fab is the detail and color. I love it. I can see it paired up with a oversized tank and my Fendi black booties. 


I have a couple of shirts this style and absolutely love them. They look perfect with a body con skirt or leggings.


Turbans are really big this fall and I think they make the perfect ear warmers on a cold night. 

Until next time those are my wishes , Santa please bring them on your sleigh!


No comments:

Post a Comment