Monday, January 4, 2010

NYE Extravaganza



The week after Christmas I went up with my family to our house in Lake Arrowhead. We were originally going to stay up there through the 1st but changed our minds at the last minute.  I didn't end up making NYE plans until Dec 30th at about 10pm. This meant that I had to wake up in the morning drive back to Orange county then attempt to find a dress at the mall. This was a stressful process and I ended up buying the sac dress from American Apparel since I already had it in teal and love it. I am not completely loving my New Years look but I think I made a good last minute effort. I am loving my earrings tho, they are Melody Ehsani and a Christmas gift from my sister Jenny. Below are some of the pics we took. We went to the Hilton in Costa Mesa. (pictured Mike (bro in law), Laura (sister and bff), Jami (bestie) and Erin ( bestie since I was 13)












No comments:

Post a Comment