Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shoes I love with a price I love more

If you are any self respected  shoe obsessed fashionista like myself you were drooling over the S/S 09 Black bootie cut-outs by Giuseppe Zanotti. Seeing celebs splashed all over wearing them didn't make you feel any better. With these shoes costing $959 its hard to reason splurging on such an of the moment pair of heels. Lucky for us Aldo has made an almost identical pair for only $110. If you rock them right no one but myself will tell the difference:) You can find them here
These wedges are similar to a pair of 12th street by Cynthia Vincent wedges I died for but couldn't find it in my budget to buy. This pair is only $168 and would go perfectly with everything from dresses , jumpers even shorts. They also come in black and will most likely find a home in my closet very soon. They can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment