Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse Party

I threw an Eclipse party last night and after spending a couple weeks creating the decor and trying to make it a success I am pleased to say it went better than expected!! I got the printables from Hostess with the Mostess for framing, the cupcakes and to decorate the wine. I also hand painted and stenciled quotes from the book on empty wine bottles which I made into candelabras. For party favors I painted wine glasses with Team Edward and Team Jacob as well as made Wolf Treat chex mix for the movie. Here are the pics.
Baby Dustin even wore the "Team Bella" onesie we made for him!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - everything looks amazing! Love what you did with the wine bottles and glasses - and I'm so glad you were able to utilize the HWTM printables! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from Hostess With The Mostess! I love your wine glasses and bottles, they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete